Tech Loader 2! Tech Loader 2!

The first one

I honestly preferred the first one, this one is a bit too crammed while the other seems more relaxing.

Ambush In The Bush Remix Ambush In The Bush Remix

good song

I clicked on the random audio link, expecting something crap and this came up! im very happy now. good song, it would be good jungle side-scrolling game music.

PUZZLER PUZZLER

Nice!

It really does give an air of mysticism to Draw-Play and it seems a good idea for puzzle game music. Which program do you use?

S-A-S-S-Y responds:

I used a program called "sound club 2". Its very old and sound club one was a dos program I think, but its freeware and works fine for me :)

Annoying Game Show Music Annoying Game Show Music

Perfect!

this is perfect for something I aim to do, for school, it's a talk show kind of thing, where the host talks to a reader and the author of a book and they tell him/her why they like/wrote it and so on. This is the perfect theme tune if I cut it down a bit!

Rythim-Man responds:

I am shocked to think that the piece that I hate the most gets the best reviews and the most appearances in the flash portal!

Kim - Japan 2 Kim - Japan 2

Very nicely done

This is definitely flash material, in fact it has got me going on a project! I'll put this in it and give credit!

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

So not crap!

This is really good! I'm downloading this!

KO - Street Racer KO - Street Racer

What do you mean?

I think the crackling and stuff makes it sound better and it fits the mood well!

Karco responds:

Thanks! :D

clean guitar clean guitar

short

bit short but otherwise good, build on it!

legokiller666 responds:

i will expand on it, just kinda figured it would go well as a kinda... you know when they go to sleep on final fantasy, like that!

cheers for the review!

Insanity (H) Insanity (H)

easy

i must say this should be easy listening genre and very good!